It's sad that this is what I'll be posting after such a long drought.
But this is easier than coming up with something funny on my own. It's like a funny recipe. It gives me half the ingredients and all I have to do is add in my wit and then I'm hilarious.
This is what it is:
And these are the rules:
1. list 11 facts about yourself
2. answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left
3. ask 11 new questions for those you nominate
4. choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
5. go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award
6. thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
So... 11 Facts:
1. I'm cool
2. Seriously though, I'm cool.
3. I conditionally hate winter
4. My #2 worst fear is my hair turning brown
5. I LOVE ketchup. Really though, you think you love ketchup but I really love ketchup. I eat an excessive amount of it every time I eat a food that is acceptably eaten with ketchup. Sometimes with foods that are not acceptable to pair with ketchup.
6. Pizza is awesome
7. Seven comes after six
8. I love to laugh and make others laugh. Laughter is like drugs to me.
9. I've never done drugs.
10. Except medically necessary ones
From my dearest Erin:
1. Describe your blog in one sentence. You may use a colon not unlike a nonfiction book title.
2.Speaking of colons (not that one, you sicko), what is your favorite punctuation mark?
The dash: -
3. What was the first animal you killed with your car?
A deer. Poor baby deer. Ok it wasn't a baby it was probably the mom. Still sad though.
4. Which song do you dance to in the mirror when no one is home?
5. Favorite Transformer?
6. You know when you think you're singing the right words to a song but then you find out that you were singing it wrong? Write those incorrect lyrics and let us laugh at you.
Swedish House Mafia's Don't You Worry Child
"Don't you worry, don't you worry child,
Santa's got a bag for you"
It made sense at the time. I started hearing it around Christmas time...
7. If one of your bones HAD to break, which one would you sacrifice?
One of my leg bones. In the bottom part of my leg. So I could have one of those scooter things.
8. What do you REALLY want to be when you grow up?
Author of awesome books.
9. Name one thing you remember from high school biology. I dare you.
Um. I don't think I took biology. If I did then I remember it smelled bad.
10. Which phrase did/do you use to remember north, south, east, or west?
Never Eat Soggy Waffles
11. What's your go to dance move? Attempt to describe it in words.
Works every time.
For you unfortunate souls I have chosen to tag:
1. Briefly, what was one of your most unfortunate bathroom experiences?
2. Would you rather be a ginger or be dead?
3. Did Ashley and JP get married?
4. What's the password to your Facebook?
6. Why did my computer just autocorrect the word Facebook and capitalize it?
7. What makes you the most gassy?
8. What is the ultimate comfort "thing" for you?
9. How many questions have you answered so far?
10. HA you only answered 8 you dummy head. I skipped a number! dummy head.
11. Are you cool?